Cabin Fever Adventures Rental Policies
- Housekeeping: You are responsible for keeping your cabin tidy during your stay and for leaving the cabin in good condition. If accommodations are left damaged or unusually messy (such as unwashed dishes, excessive pet hair, pet urine, or stains), an additional $100 cleaning charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure. Items in the cabin found missing or broken will be charged accordingly.
- Stays: A two-night minimum stay is required on all reservations. A three-night minimum stay is required during major holiday and Spring Break weeks. One-night stays are considered on a case-by-case basis only. A $50 up charge will be added to the rate for all pre-approved one-night stays.
- Payment: A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) must accompany all reservations. A non-refundable deposit of $75 per rental night will be processed on all reservations requested, and applied towards the total balance. The balance will be processed 2 weeks prior to arrival / 30 days prior to holiday and Spring Break arrivals.
- Rates: The nightly rates are based on guad (4) occupancy. The absolute maximum number of total persons allowed at each cabin is 4 - including all children. Our cabins are only equipped to handle this number of people. Additional extra people are not allowed to stay in the cabin. A violation of this policy will incur a $10 per person, per night charge for each additional person.
- Pets: Our pet policy varies per cabin. The maximum number of pets allowed per cabin is two. Please do not allow your pets to be on the furniture and crate them when you are away from the cabin. Excessive pet hair or pet urine will result in a $100 cleaning charge. Scratch marks will be repaired and the cost will be processed on your credit card. Additionally, pets must be leashed at all times when on property. Failure to comply with our pet policy will result in a charge of $100 per rental night.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be made personally by telephone, then followed up with a cancellation e-mail. You must receive a cancellation confirmation by e-mail in order to consider your reservation cancelled. The non-refundable deposit of $75 per rental night will apply on all reservations requested. Weather conditions do not constitute an exception to the cancellation policies. If you cancel before 14 days prior to your arrival date / 30 days prior to holiday stays, you will only forfeit your deposit. Cancellations within 8 - 14 days prior to your arrival date are required to pay for a 1-night stay, including the deposit. Cancellations within 0 - 7 days prior to your arrival date will be charged for the entire stay.
- Changes: A $25 change fee will apply when you change your reservation by switching dates or cabins. Changes must be completed before 14 days prior to your arrival date / 30 days prior to major holiday & spring break arrivals. Your paid deposit will transfer to your new reservation - if your new reservation arrival date is within 30 days of your original reservation, and with the same cabin. If the same cabin is not available within 30 days of your original stay, we will transfer your deposit to another available cabin. Changing cabins or changing dates cannot be honored within 2 weeks of your arrival date for non-holiday stays - or within 30 days prior to arrival for all holiday and spring break stays.
- Smoking: All the cabins are non-smoking cabins. Smokers, please use outside ashtrays. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. If the cabin smells of cigarette smoke after your departure, an additional cleaning fee of $50 per rental night will be charged to your credit card.
- Quiet Hours: Shooting guns, or fireworks, is not allowed on cabin property. Outside loud music is prohibited at all times. Quiet hours begin at 11PM.
- RV Parking & Tent Camping: These activities are not allowed on the cabin properties. (A pup tent for kids' play is fine)
- Check-in/out: Guest may check-in at 3pm on their arrival date and must be check out by 11am on their departure date. Please do not leave any dirty dishes and remove all food from the refrigerator.
- Damages: A minimum fee of $100 will be billed to your credit card for any damaged, or missing items. All cabins are surveyed prior to check-in, and right after check-out. Please do not re-arrange the furniture in your cabin as this may result in damages. Note: The damage charge will be billed based on estimation of repair.
- Items Lost/Left Behind: A $25 handling fee, plus shipping charges, will apply if you request us to package and ship your items left behind.
- Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transaction. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it can not be read over the internet.
- Liability: All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest's guests or their families, or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and their family and guests. Guests may not use the cabin internet service in a manner that violates any local, state, federal or international law or regulation, including but not limited to fraudulent and obscene activity. Neither cabin owners, nor Cabin Fever Adventures, shall be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
COVID-19 Policies and Protocols:
- Check in Dates between March 18 and April 30, 2020:
Reservations for stays made on or before March 18, 2020, with a check in date between
March 18, 2020 and April 30, 2020 may be refunded as a gift certificate to be used
within one year. When you reschedule, we will post the dollar amount from the gift certificate
and the remaining balance (if any) will become due. Reservations that require rebooking due to
COVID-19 may only be rescheduled one time. Our normal cancellation policy will not apply in this
instance. If for whatever reason a guest cannot make the rescheduled date, he or she will
forfeit the full amount paid.
- Reservations made after March 20, 2020 will not be covered under our Covid-19 policy. Covid-19
circumstances that are not covered under our policy include:
- Transportation disruptions and cancellations
- Travel advisories and restrictions
- Health advisories
- Changes to applicable law
- Other government mandates (such as prohibitions on short-term rentals and shelter in place requirements).
Reservations checking in after April 30, 2020 will follow our standard cancellation and cancelation policies as described on this page.
- Health and Safety:
Cleaning and Sanitation:Providing a safe and clean enviornment for our staff
and guests has long been a primary focus at Cabin Fever Adventures. As a result of this
pandemic, our staff has increased their efforts in ensuring that all cabins are throughly
and properly sanitized between each rental.
- ALL guests are expected and required to follow the Oklahoma governor's safety
guidelines requarding facial coverings and social distancing.
- COVID-19 Waiver: Guests may be asked to sign a COVID-19 Waiver form upon checkin.
- Check in Dates between March 18 and April 30, 2020: Reservations for stays made on or before March 18, 2020, with a check in date between March 18, 2020 and April 30, 2020 may be refunded as a gift certificate to be used within one year. When you reschedule, we will post the dollar amount from the gift certificate and the remaining balance (if any) will become due. Reservations that require rebooking due to COVID-19 may only be rescheduled one time. Our normal cancellation policy will not apply in this instance. If for whatever reason a guest cannot make the rescheduled date, he or she will forfeit the full amount paid.
- Special Note: We reserve the right to enter any cabin after three consecutive days of non-activity regardless of the length of stay.
We hope these policies will help insure your stay meets all of your expectations, your reservations are handled properly and our quality of service remains above reproach.
Thank you for staying with Cabin Fever Adventures!